Saturday 10 September 2011

Final Day

Throughout this trip we encountered many different types of marine animals and plants. We went on many excursions and  even got to see a shark. My favourite activity was when we went whale watching. There was really no outing or activity that I didn't like on this trip. My favourite lab was this morning where we had to dissect a fish. It was really cool I got to see what the liver of a herring looks like under the microscope. Also the heart was oddly close to its head and most of the herring's organs were hidden behind its digestive tract which was pretty cool. All in all the trip was fun and I would do it again in a flash. I would like to thank Tracy and Laura for being amazing teachers throughout this trip. Finally I want to thank Mr. Deegan and Mr. Grier for coordinating this whole trip without them this whole trip would never have been made possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment